As promised by the CS for Foreign Affairs and International Trade, Amb. Amina Mohammed, all Kenyans living in the diaspora are invited to the second edition of the Diaspora Conference.
This year it will be held shortly before Easter from 31st March to 2nd April at the Windsor Golf Club & Hotel.
Unlike the first edition, this event is FREE and open to ALL diasporans. The event provides a rare opportunity for the Diaspora to meet and engage at a personal level with leading Corporate CEOs. On offer will be services provided by the Immigration department, Kenya Revenue Authority (KRA), National Registration Bureau (NRB), and Independent Electoral and Boundaries Commission (IEBC).
Exciting Investment opportunities will be showcased including those in the Counties.
There will be a Golf tournament held on the March 31st 2015. Those that are interested in participating in the tournament please provide the following information:
- Preferred Tee of Time
- Size of T-Shirt (in case the sponsor provides)
Other highlights include:
- Hourly Shuttles from CBD to Windsor Hotel;
- Discounted Airline Fares and Hotel Accommodation;
- Free of Charge participation (Includes Meals and Tea Breaks);
- Pre-event Golf Tournament and Prize giving dinner;
- Networking Sessions;
- One on one interaction with captains of the industry.
- High profile Opening and Closing events and;
- Talent Acquisition.
- Exhibition booths available at kshs 45, 000.
Register Online by clicking on“REGISTER TODAY”.