For those interested in helping make the elections in the Diaspora (Germany) a reality, you can apply for jobs at the IEBC.
|VOTER REGISTRATION CLERKS IN THE DIASPORA
VRC-D will be contracted:-
- For a period not exceeding forty five (45) days during voter registration;
- For sixty (60) days to the General elections; and
- For a wage of (USD. 60) for each day worked for the Commission;
- Register voters at the country /mission station within the stipulated period;
- Ensure accurate entry of voter details in the voters register;
- Ensure safe custody of registration material and BVR equipment during the registration exercise; and
- Adhere to the Commissions values and goals
- Legally residing in the country of residence;
- Form four graduates with a C- and above or equivalent;
- Computer literate with IT certification;
- Competent in arithmetic and computations;
- Willing to work for long hours with minimal supervision; and
- Persons with integrity and willing to abide with the Commissions values, ideals and norms.