The Kenya Embassy Berlin is seeking applicants for the position of a Driver for a three (3) year contract with effect from 1st January 2019.
Application deadline: 5th November 2018
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Driving Embassy vehicles as authorized
- Fueling and maintaining cleanliness of the vehicles
- Record keeping and monthly returns for the vehicles assigned
- Detecting and reporting defects or malfunctioning of the vehicles
- Recording and identifying venues of scheduled appointments
- Ensuring security and safety for the vehicles
- Basic Requirements
For appointment to this position, a candidate must have:
- A valid German Residence Permit
- A valid German driving license
- At least 7 years driving experience
- A minimum of 12 years of formal education
- Fluency in English and German languages
- Certificate of good conduct from German authorities
- Possess very good knowledge of operating mechanisms of a vehicle
- Readiness to work at odd hours
- Age limit 50 years
- Ability to multi-task
- Previous exposure at a busy work environment
- Auto mechanic knowledge
Applicants are encouraged to submit their application letters, copies of relevant certificates, curriculum vitae and testimonials by hand or through the post to:
Kenya Embassy Berlin
Applications with scanned copies of the required documents can be sent via email to: email@example.com
More info is available on the Kenyan Embassy website here.
Applications not accompanied by the required documents will not be considered.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted by 15th November 2018.
Deadline to submit an application is 5th November 2018