During your two-day visit you’ll not only find out how we come up with innovative skincare products strong brands like NIVEA, Eucerin and Hansaplast but you will also witness the interaction between different departments such as research and development, marketing, finance and supply chain management. You’ll be introduced to employees from a wide variety of disciplines and work jointly with other applicants on FMCG case studies in our skincare segment.
Win an international internship
We’re looking for students who can demonstrate their abilities across a variety of selection activities. The three strongest applicants will win a fully-funded international internship at one of our 150 subsidiaries across the globe or at our Corporate Headquarters in Germany. If you’re successful we’ll decide with you where you’ll go. Just imagine, you could spend three months in 2016 at our production site in Mexico City, with the marketing department in Bangkok or with the controlling team in the USA.
APPLY HERE UNTIL AUGUST 31:
- Marketing & Sales
- Supply Chain Management
- Finance & Controlling
- You are enrolled in a college/university for an economics program or already hold a bachelor’s degree and are starting your master’s degree.
- You have a clear focus on one of the following areas: Marketing/Sales, Finance/Controlling, Supply Chain Management.
- During the planned internship period you will be properly enrolled in a bachelor’s or master’s program, or having completed your bachelor’s degree be preparing for master’s study (the internship must be completed within the gap year).
- You have experience in the working world through multiple prior relevant internships.
- You are internationally oriented, fascinated by global issues, and unafraid to leave the beaten track.
- You have strong teamwork and communication skills, and are able to work independently with a high level of dedication.
- You have excellent analytical skills, which you are well-prepared to demonstrate.
- You have no trouble with the English language.