Germany is believed to be a free country but most of the Germans don’t believe they have as much freedom as they would want. And many others would like to forbid more things than those allowed.
A study by the John Stuart Mill Institute listed the following as the top things most Germans would want forbidden.
- Hard drugs
- Cloning human beings
- Right Wing Extremists
- Unhealthy foods
- Soft drugs
- Violence in films and computer games
- Left Wing Extremists
- Credit for people with high debts
- Large donations from Political parties
- Drinks with very high alcohol content
- Driving at speeds higher than 130Km/hr on the Autobahn (the 17% have to be over 65 year olds…lol….most drive at 50 on the Autobahn, slower than even the trucks)
- Assisted death