The Government of Kenya through the respective missions abroad, will be running a 45 days “Huduma Namba” registration for Kenyans in Diaspora from 6th May 2019.
This is therefore to request the Kenya diaspora in Germany, Bulgaria and Romania to utilize this opportunity to register for huduma namba through the Kenya Embassy in Berlin. All Kenyans from six (6) years and above are expected to register.
During the mass registration period until 20th June 2019, the Embassy will remain open for the purposes of this exercise as follows:
Monday to Friday: 09:00 hrs to 13:00 hrs and 14:00 hrs to 16:00 hrs
Saturdays: 10:00 a.m. to 15:00 p.m.
1. Go online and log into the diaspora ‘HUDUMA’ portal: https://diaspora.hudumanamba.go.ke
2. Create a new account for accessing the online registration form: Enter your first name and your email address.
3. You will receive an email giving you a temporary password (Check your junk/spam mail in case you do not see it in the main inbox).
4. Log into the created account using the temporary password sent to the provided email.
5. Fill in the registration form and submit.
6. You will receive an email with a reference number and a registration document number.
7. Please present yourself to the Registration Assistant (RA) at the Kenya Embassy with the email and with your ORIGINAL National Identity Card/Passport/Birth certificate for biometric capture. Please bring with you any other documents indicated in the registration from such as: driving licence, NHIF card, NSSF card, Kenya Revenue Authority PIN Certificate.
8. Parents/Guardians may use their account to register minors (0-5 years). Biometric data will not be captured for children under the age of 6 years.
Children without Kenyan birth certificate or passports are required to first apply for a Birth Certificate of a Kenyan occuring abroad.
You are encouraged to contact the Embassy for an appointment to avoid long queues.
For any clarification, please contact the Kenyan Embassy on +49 171 166 4222 or +49 30 259 266-0.
The biometrics and document capture cannot be executed unless the applicant has completed the online application form and received the reference numbers.