MLP has awarded the Medical Excellence scholarship since 2009. The program has been conducted as a scholarship program of the Manfred Lautenschläger Stiftung from the MLP since 2012.
MLP and the Manfred Lautenschläger Stiftung are supported by the Springer Medizin Verlag, which accompanies Medical Excellence with the Ärzte Zeitung as a media partner.
The scholarship program is for students in medicine or dentistry, who want to give their career a boost during their studies.
In addition to the medical know-how, that students get during their studies, they have a unique chance to acquire additional qualifications and skills in a curriculum put together particularly for them. These are indispensable for everyday life as a doctor or dentist.
The students simultaneously meet interesting people from healthcare and can establish important contacts in the Medical Excellence network.
- Studies Excellence: five scholarships for good academic performance
- Social Excellence: five scholarships for social involvement
- Science Excellence: five scholarships for medical-scientific performance
- Four special scholarships: Vessel medicine, general practitioner, neurosciences, and innovations in dentistry
Get the deciding edge
- 500 euros per semester for three years; complete scholarship paid in full when studies are finished early
- 120 participants accepted to the final Assessment Center in the Medical Excellence network with workshops, events, and job opportunities
- Contact possiblities to Medical Excellence network partners
- 15 book awards
Medical and dental students, enrolled at a German university and already in the clinical portion of studies, can apply till July 31, 2014. Individualized application documents can be picked up during an appointment in person.
Phone: +49 241 4701317
More Info: Medical Excellence by MLP