Ever wondered who were the best employers in Germany? Here’s the list from this year’s survey.
So what makes these companies the best?
- Flexible working hours. For the IT companies, most don’t demand your presence in the office as long as you achieve the goals set-up.
- The work atmosphere
- Leadership and Management
- Team spirit
- Compatibility of personal and professional life
The very best are:
- Microsoft – IT company based in Unterschleißheim
- Techniker Krankenkasse – Health Insurance Company, Hamburg
- NetAPP Deutschland – IT, Kirchheim
- Schindlerhof Klaus Kobjoll – Hotelier, Nürnberg
The number 2s:
- DATEV – IT, Nürnberg
- SICK – Sensorzechnology, Waldkirch
- DIS – Recruitment Company, Düsseldorf
- PENTASYS – IT, Munich
The number 3s:
- SAP – IT, Walldorf
- Johnson & Johnson Medical – Pharmaceutical, Norderstedt
Worth noting is that most are IT companies and many of these companies are found south of Frankfurt.