Application Deadline – 31st July
Welcome to our Master of Public Management, a postgraduate mid-career 12 month full-time Master Programme taught in English language. Launched in April 1999, the MPM Programme is accredited by the European Association for Public Administration Accreditation (EAPAA). Since 2011 the MPM Programme continues in a new form – with three specializations streams: Public Policy and Administration (PPA), Global Public Policy (GPP) and GeoGovernance (GG)
Read more – MGPP
How to apply
- Our programme is partly funded by the German Academic Exchange Service (DAAD) through its scholarship program in “Public Policy and Good Governance” (PPGG). This support is limited on applicants from specific countries as listed by the DAAD-PPGG programme. If you are eligible for the DAAD-PPGG scholarship by your country of origin, you may proceed here; if you are not sure, then check here.
- An up-to-date Curriculum Vitae (CV)
- A recent passport picture
- Transcripts of academic records of recent institutes of higher education attended
- Two letters of recommendation
- Proof of English as foreign language (TOEFL or IELTS)
- Letter of sponsorship from your employer (if applicable)
- Copy of your passport (page with photograph only!)
- Letter of Motivation (not more than 1 page), which could cover the following questions: Which should be the priority policy areas in your home country? Which challenges for your country´s public sector do you see? What are the challenges for your institution? How would you cope with them? Which expectations do you have concerning the PPM Programme?
NOTE: Should your level of English be below 6,5 IELTS, you might still be considered for admission and be requested to enrol in an introductory course with English intensive training starting in August.