Application deadline is 31st August 2014
Beiersdorf is searching for top international students for internships at Beiersdorf subsidiaries around the world through the International Internship Challenge, which will be held on October 20-21, 2014.
Experience Beiersdorf and our family of brands, including NIVEA, Eucerin, and Hansaplast/Elastoplast. During your two-day visit to our corporate headquarters in Hamburg you will discover how innovative skin care products are made and gain insight into the interplay between Marketing, Finance, and Supply Chain. You will have the opportunity to meet Beiersdorf staff members from various departments and to collaborate with other attendees on a case study within your field. An array of selection exercises will be conducted in which you can profile your abilities – the four top performers in these exercises will receive a fully-funded international internship at one of our 150 subsidiaries worldwide. The application deadline is 08/31/2014 – we look forward to seeing you there!
- You are enrolled in a college/university for an economics program or already hold a bachelor’s degree and are starting your master’s degree.
- You have a clear focus on one of the following areas: Marketing/Sales, Finance/Controlling, Supply Chain Management.
- During the planned internship period you will be properly enrolled in a bachelor’s or master’s program, or having completed your bachelor’s degree be preparing for master’s study (the internship must be completed within the gap year).
- You have experience in the working world through multiple prior relevant internships.
- You are internationally oriented, fascinated by global issues, and unafraid to leave the beaten track.
- You have strong teamwork and communication skills, and are able to work independently with a high level of dedication.
- You have excellent analytical skills, which you are well-prepared to demonstrate.
- You have no trouble with the English language.
Apply Online here: Beiersdorf International Internship Challenge