As Mkenya continues to grow, we look to expand our team. We’re currently looking for a radio presenters for Mkenya radio.
- Interest in hosting the radio show and the Mkenya Ujerumani activities
- Good communication skills
- Fluent in English
- Based in Germany or continental Europe
Activities you will be involved in:
- researching topics and background information for items to be featured on the programme;
- planning and rehearsing shows;
- writing, and sometimes memorising, scripts;
- liaising with guests
- introducing and hosting programmes;
- interviewing guests in the studio, by telephone or on location;
- playing music;
- reading short news or other reports;
- reviewing books, films, music or newspapers;
- keeping the programme running to schedule – responding positively and quickly to problems or changes, and improvising where necessary;
Send us a short email to firstname.lastname@example.org telling us about who you are, why you’d like to join the team and some of your interests. Location within Germany irrelevant. Nationality irrelevant.
We also welcome emails to those interested in joining our team of contributors e.g. writers, photographers, video team etc.
Got a different idea of what you’d like to do in the Mkenya team? Send us an email, we’ll see how it fits.