Would you like to gain valuable experience with international brands like NIVEA, Eucerin, and Hansaplast? During a two-day event you will get to know Beiersdorf while qualifying for an international internship in Marketing/Sales, Finance/Controlling, Supply Chain Management.
Beiersdorf is searching for top international students for internships abroad: Join the International Internship Challenge (IIC) at the Beiersdorf Headquarters in Hamburg on October 05‒06, 2015 and win your internship at a Beiersdorf subsidiary worldwide.
The application deadline is 31/08/2015
Win an international internship
Show us that you’ve got what it takes in a variety of selection activities. The top three participants will win a fully funded international internship at one of our 150 subsidiaries across the globe – or at our Corporate Headquarters in Germany if you are non-German. For instance, in 2016 you could complete a three-month internship at our production site in Mexico City, join our colleagues in the marketing department in Bangkok, or assist the controlling team in the USA. We’ll decide with you where you’ll be headed.
- You are enrolled in a college/university economics program or already hold a bachelor’s degree and are starting your master’s degree.
- You have a clear focus on one of the following areas: Marketing/Sales, Finance/Controlling, Supply Chain Management.
- During your planned internship period you will be properly enrolled in a bachelor’s or master’s program, or having completed your bachelor’s degree be preparing for master’s study (the internship must be completed within the gap year).
- You have experience in the working world through multiple prior relevant internships.
- You are internationally oriented, fascinated by global issues, and unafraid to leave the beaten track.
- You have strong teamwork and communication skills, and are able to work independently with a high level of dedication.
- You have excellent analytical skills, which you are well-prepared to demonstrate.
- You have no trouble with the English language.
For more info: beiersdorf.de