People keep asking where I get most of my African art and sculptures from, and if it would be possible for them to get the same here. Well, I do think it’s possible you just need to know where to check, so I put up a list not the longest, but a start at least of Kenyans at the Weihnachtsmärkte all over Germany.
If you know any Kenyan with a stand selling Kenyan art and jewellery, drop me a line and I’ll add their names to the list.
- Aalen – Akinyi
- Bad Münster am Stein – Zubeda
- Berlin Spandau – Brenda Fehlberg
- Berlin Potsdamer Platz
- Bonn (Bottlerplatz) – Vincent Onyango
- Dresden – Maureen Schubert
- Duisburg – James
- Köln (Rudolfplatz) – Myra Engelmann
- Mosbach – Steve
- Rotenburg – Rose Nyamachae
- Schneeberg – Mary Hänel